I have neglected my blogging. And the reading of blogs of fellow bloggers. Picture a mole diving underground from internet interaction. Yep, that it is a little like me.
A List of What I’ve Been Doing:
– gone a week’s holiday, on a boat, on the water.
– avoided the midday sun on said holiday, managed to avoid being burnt to a cinder.
– started a notebook of short stories ‘Book of Drabbles’ wherein I give myself permission to write anything, dribbling and drabbling or with passion and fervour.
– found rewriting book one of The Many Trials of a Blacksmith to be like a coughing car which starts some times and refuses point-blank to work on other occasions.
– read books. Lots and lots of books.
– learning to
stall a car drive a car (the L is for Learner not for Life-endangerer)
– taking great joy in informing folk of the meaning of defenestration (which is the act of throwing someone or something out of a window).
– reading through the Psalms; so many beautiful verses.
Happy writing and living 🙂